BEFORE YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR ARTWORK…
- Art files are required to be sent in vector format in Adobe Illustrator (.ai or .eps), version CS5 or lower.
- Files should be in Adobe RGB (1998) ICC Profile.
- If using Pantone colors, please use Pantone Solid Coated (“C”) color palette.
- Please only include the images/artwork needed to produce your job. This saves you time and spares us from confusion.
- Please be sure that you name all files appropriately (e.g., “Tean Name Logo”).
- Please ensure that all fonts have been converted to outlines.
- For proofing purposes, please include a .jpg (JPEG) of the image(s) or any artwork submitted.
- If you’re sending your artwork to us by e-mail, please include your association/team name in the subject line of the email. Regardless of how you send your logo to us, please make sure it is to the desired print size and ready to print (the image should be ready to be reproduced as is).
- WE WILL NOT PRINT ANY LOGOS THAT ARE REGISTERED OR TRADEMARKED. NO EXCEPTIONS!
HOW TO SEND US YOUR LOGOS/ARTWORK:
Artwork can be submitted by e-mail or via mail (CD/DVD). Sorry but faxing doesn’t work real well!
NOTE ABOUT ARTWORK:
If you are unable to provide us your logo and/or artwork in an acceptable file format, we can create your custom team emblem and/or sponsor logo exactly as you want it to appear. We will quote this back to you before the job is started.
NOTE ABOUT COLORS:
Please be aware that colors viewed on your computer monitor can and do differ from those colors that are printed. If you require a specific color, please provide us with that information.
NOTE ABOUT FONTS:
To preserve the font styles used, please convert them to outlines (Adobe Illustrator CS5 or lower).
NOTE ABOUT PRINTING:
Make sure you’ve checked the artwork as once you’ve signed off on it, there’s no turning back.
Please ensure that all sizing and corresponding jersey numbers are correct. Team and individual names should be thoroughly spell checked before sending in your name list. We will be printing directly from the list you provide.
MAIL CD/DVD INFO:
Please mail your files on CD or DVD to:
Next Season’s Jerseys
11355 Busy Street
North Chesterfield, VA 23236
P.S. Please remember to put your disc in padded packaging. Also, be sure to send us an email informing us of your arriving artwork.
Clients are solely responsible for maintaining their original digital artwork files. Next Season’s Jerseys maintains copies of most artwork files for a six (6) month period following your initial order. These files are kept as a convenience to our clients, in an effort to expedite the reorder process. Next Season’s Jerseys, LLC shall not be responsible for the loss or damage of any artwork files sent for printing. In the event files are sent via CD or DVD, Next Season’s Jerseys, LLC will not return said media, unless specifically requested to do so. For Help, Inquiries or More Information about design guidelines please feel free to give us a call or send us a quick email.